This is the agreement I recommend consumers use.
Do you have sellers who didn't pay a commission? Listings that wasted your time? If you don't know how to protect both yourself and the seller then buy this now.
Here's what this gives you:
- The one sentence that must be in every listing agreement
- Making sure you are entitled to get paid when you perform
- Setting the 'terms' so everyone wins
- Getting paid when a buyer defaults
- Getting your listing extended with ease
- Getting paid if your seller defaults
- The two principals that should govern every withdrawal clause
- A seller's most valid reason to withdraw and how you can prevent it
- Protecting yourself after the listing expires
- What to do when a seller wants to rent the property for a few months
- What to say when a seller dies and the heirs want to cancel their listing
- Why you always want a 'warranty clause'
- Excluded buyers and how to deal with them fairly, and even help the seller make the deal
Know how to explain and defend all the clauses in your listing agreement. The "12 Business Essentials" is a done-for-you draft agreement. Give to your lawyer for integration with your MLS rules and state licensing laws. Can save you thousands in legal bills. Pays for itself.
(To be read in conjunction with Chapter 9 of the Power Marketing for Luxury Real Estate book: "Business Essentials of a Luxury Listing Contract." )
|This product is helpful for obtaining the Certified Power Marketer™ Designation|