Get Your Highest Price: Power Marketing for Luxury Homeowners
This is the book that could get homeowners 5% to 20% more on the sale of their home or significantly reduce selling time and allow anyone to move on with your life. A must read for every luxury home seller.
"I am enthralled by the insights in your book...When I got into the first chapter, I couldn't put the book down. I admire your combined mastery of economics and human psychology, which is rare in a field awash with little more than bald self promotion."-Robert Fisher, owner of Sagee Manor, $25M, the most expensive For Sale by Owner home in the US (Highlands, NC., as featured in the New York Times)
This is the only "how to" solely designed to get† the best price for a luxury property. You'll find:
- The single best way to raise the comfort level of wealthy buyers to buy.
- Why you want offers in the first four weeks, no matter how low.
- Three things to give a buyer that clears the way for them to bid. Each costs little.
- How to price a property so you leave no money on the table, but still attract buyers.
- One action your agent must perform that could yield dramatically more value.
- How to get super-smart luxury buyers to raise their bids, willingly, gladly, and even enthusiastically.
- Where 95% of buyers can be found.
- Why a luxury sale is so different from 90-95% of the other sales in the market.
- The size of the market for a luxury home. This is sure to shock you.
- Marketing tools that work and ones that don't.
- The inside scoop on international buyers.
- What's fair and what's not in a listing contract.
- Exactly what you need to know about selling yourself.
"....the stories alone are worth the price of the book."-Clarion Reviews
And there is so much more. In Get Your Highest Price everything is illustrated with real stories of real sales, some of them among the largest or most prestigious sales in America. Homeowners are empowered to know what the very best agents know. For the first time, we bring together 30+ years of operating in luxury markets to give homeowners what their agent must know to get the highest price.
"...compelling reading for anyone interested in learning how high-end properties can be sold"- Barry Silverstein, Reviewer
This book could be worth tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars more to you. It could also save you months of time on the market, or both.
About the authors:Linda and David Michonski have been involved with luxury real estate for over 30 years. Linda is full of references from her Greenwich, CT clients and has the testimonials to prove their trust in her market knowledge and integrity. Getting the Highest Price has garnered her FIVE STARS (out of 5) from Clarion Reviews. David has handled the sale of such illustrious properties as "Clarendon Court" in Newport, Rhode Island on behalf of Sunny and Claus von Bulow, "Villa Beata," the Italian home of the widow of Seward Johnson and "Sunninghill Farm," the legendary home to the owners of Triple-Crown winner Seattle Slew. David was named one of the top ten "Newsmakers of the Year" by Realsure Trends report, one of the "100 Most important People in Real Estate-2008" by Inman News and Today's Realtor Magazine named him one of the Top Ten Realtors in the United States. He has appeared on CNBC's "High Net Worth," Consuelo Mack's "Money Talk," "Opening Bell," "Squawk Box" and "Closing Bell," in addition to MSNBC, NBC's "Today Show" with Matt Lauer, CNN, PBS and in hundreds of publications worldwide.